Arthouse Cinemas Network
- dissemination of film culture
- conducting educational activities for schoolchildren in the more than 200 arthouse cinemas affiliated to the Network
- developing an original cinema repertory of high artistic value
- implementing their own programme initiatives, e.g. distribution of "Classics of World Cinema"
- maintenance of the www.edukacjafilmowa.pl portal
- monitoring and analysing the development of film distribution in Poland and Europe in order to determine the direction of change in the activity of the Network
- conducting a programme to support film distribution
- raising funds for the implementation of programmes
- promoting the idea of arthouse cinemas
The structure of the Arthouse Cinemas Network is formed by cinemas which are part of the Network under contracts concluded with the operator - the National Film Archive.
The Arthouse Cinemas Network programme is funded by the Polish Film Institute, the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and the National Film Archive.