Prizes and diplomas
The collection includes:
- almost 2,400 prizes – statuettes, medals and diplomas awarded at Polish and foreign film festivals.
The collection contains:
- Bronze Lion (International Children’s Film Festival, Venice, 1960) – award for the film animation „Murzynek” [The Little Black Boy] (1960) by Jadwiga Kędzierzawska
- Silver Lion (International Documentary Film Festival, Venice, 1968) – award for the documentary film „Archeologia” [Archeology] (1967) by Andrzej Brzozowski.
- Golden Shell (IFF San Sebastian, 1958) – award for the feature film "Ewa chce spać" [Eve Wants to Sleep] (1957) by Tadeusz Chmielewski
- FIPRESCI award (International Film Festival in Venice, 1959) – award for the feature film "Popiół i diament" [Ashes and Diamonds] (1958) by Andrzej Wajda